During these difficult times, we’re mindful that everyone is doing all they can to keep themselves, their families, and the community safe and well.
As Covid-19 continues to cause concerns, here at Golden West Automotive we want to keep you all updated on the measures we are taking as a business to combat the spread of the virus. We are monitoring the situation and are following the advice provided by relevant Government Health Authorities.
Our number one priority is keeping our staff and customers safe and healthy, and for this reason if you are feeling unwell, have recently travelled overseas or have had recent contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19 please reschedule your visit.
We have introduced new measures to ensure we are keeping a safe work environment for everyone:
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of the dealership
- Use of gloves by all of our service technicians
- All customer service areas have had distancing measures applied
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is located throughout the dealership
- All customer vehicle keys are stored in disposable zip lock bags and all vehicle contact points are disinfected to prevent contamination
- All staff are practicing regular hand washing and disinfecting
Our Courtesy bus will continue to operate as the driver is isolated from all passengers. The bus is strictly limited to two passengers only at one time and after every use is disinfected.
Our Service and Sales will continue to operate as per normal, however due to the situation constantly changing, we will keep you informed of any updates as they arise.