$150K Instant Asset Write-Off
Upgrade now with Golden West Honda!
If you hold an ABN and are looking to upgrade your vehicle before 30th June 2020, you may be eligible for the Instant Asset Write-Off.
The Australian Government has increased the Instant Asset Write-Off (IAWO) threshold for small to medium business owners from $30,000 to $150,000.
This means that small to medium businesses with a turnover of less than $500m, will be able to deduct purchases of eligible assets that are less than $150,000.
So now is the PERFECT TIME to get the MODEL YOU WANT!
*We are unable to provide you with advice or assistance with eligibility or the ability to claim this deduction for your business, therefore please contact your Tax Agent or Accountant. The vehicle must be delivered before the 30th June 2020 to claim this deduction. For all terms and conditions please visit the following link https://www.business.gov.au/risk-management/emergency-management/coronavirus-information-and-support-for-business/instant-asset-write-off
Contact-less Car Buying
Purchase your next car from the comfort of your very own couch!
- Speak with our team via phone, web chat or Facebook messenger.
- We’ll help you choose the perfect car, 360 degree live video presentation and organise a personal contactless test drive.
- Financing, payments, insurances, and more is all managed with our business team via phone, email, web chat or Facebook messenger.
- Organise a time for your contactless delivery of your new car at your home, office or your desired location.
- Drive away still with the Golden West Automotive 5 star difference but now 100% contactless!
During these difficult times, we’re mindful that everyone is doing all they can to keep themselves, their families, and the community safe and well.
As Covid-19 continues to cause concerns, here at Golden West Automotive we want to keep you all updated on the measures we are taking as a business to combat the spread of the virus. We are monitoring the situation and are following the advice provided by relevant Government Health Authorities.
Our number one priority is keeping our staff and customers safe and healthy, and for this reason if you are feeling unwell, have recently travelled overseas or have had recent contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19 please reschedule your visit.
We have introduced new measures to ensure we are keeping a safe work environment for everyone:
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of the dealership
- Use of gloves by all of our service technicians
- All customer service areas have had distancing measures applied
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is located throughout the dealership
- All customer vehicle keys are stored in disposable zip lock bags and all vehicle contact points are disinfected to prevent contamination
- All staff are practicing regular hand washing and disinfecting
Our Courtesy bus will continue to operate as the driver is isolated from all passengers. The bus is strictly limited to two passengers only at one time and after every use is disinfected.
Our Service and Sales will continue to operate as per normal, however due to the situation constantly changing, we will keep you informed of any updates as they arise.